We help clients write better content – English emails, presentations, blogs, websites and school papers.
This private, customized English course is for business people, government officials, high school, university and HBO students, academic professionals, marketing professionals, scientists and authors – anyone who needs to become a better English writer. With this English Writing Course, learn writing English through fun and innovative techniques. Students are encouraged to bring in their own material to the lessons so that the teachers can tailor-make the course to best aide the student.
Improve your English structure, utilize business vocabulary, implement correct collocation use and express your ideas, facts or research in the proper manner.
Do you need a hands-on English editor? Fixing your mistakes while teaching you correct English sentence structure, grammar and punctuation?
What style of English writing do you prefer? British or American?
The English Center has many skilled and trained teachers who are experienced in helping students achieve proper British or American writing skills. Teachers will focus on such particular topics as punctuation, spelling differences, proper British or American vocabulary and much more!
Here are some fun and interesting examples showing the difference between American and British Spelling. This is just a small list of spelling differences in English writing.
North American vs United Kingdom Spelling Differences-
- color vs colour / behavior vs behaviour / humor vs humour
- center vs centre / fiber vs fibre / theater vs theatre
- organization vs organisation / optimization vs optimisation
- apologize vs apologise / recognize vs recognise / organize vs organise
- defense vs defence / license vs licence / offense vs offence
- traveling vs travelling / traveler vs traveller/ fueled vs fuelled
- leukemia vs leukaemia / maneuver vs manoeuvre / estrogen vs oestrogen
And many more!
Through this English writing course, you can improve your
- Business communication
- Email writing
- Speeches and presentation skills
- Essay, thesis or dissertation writing skills
- Website content
- Professional articles
- Creative writing
- Employment solicitations
- CV and resumes
Would you like to have an excellent online English writing resource that is free and without advertising? Check out the Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab.
For more information about our private English writing course, please contact us!
|Level:||Beginner to Advanced|
|Trainer:||Native English speaker|
|Day & time:||flexible|
|Location:||Amsterdam and The Hague|