The Art of Business English –
Private Immersion English Course in the Heart of Amsterdam
Would you like to master Business English while enjoying the cultural riches of Amsterdam? Interested in experiencing the art of van Gogh and Rembrandt plus perfecting your grammar and fluency in the classroom? Looking for a total English immersion course that will inspire you to think in English and talk like a native?
Yes? Then come to Amsterdam for the ultimate Business English immersion course – a 5-day program of museum excursions, lunches and classroom lessons—led by our friendly team of talented native-speaker English teachers from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia. Combine social and business English with culture and academic skills for a delightful training and travel experience.
From 9.00–17.00 daily, you will dive deep into English. In the morning, get clear about the English grammar rules, pronunciation and vocabulary that will ensure that your communication is correct, colorful and confident. And in the afternoon, relax and practice your English with study-related excursions to Amsterdam’s museums, art galleries and shops. Always with your tour-guide-teacher at your side!
This immersion Business English program is tailor-made to your specific needs, professional interests and proficiency level. You can book a private, individual course, or enjoy your English-in-Amsterdam adventure with a partner. This immersion course is available to private individuals and groups of colleagues or friends.
Combine cultural excursions with the classroom. It’s your fast track to fluency. A typical daily immersion program includes –
• 9.00 Meet your native-speaker English teacher at one of our great “heart of Amsterdam” locations. Grab some coffee and improve your English skills: listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary, writing, pronunciation and presentation
• 12.00 Have lunch & conversation with your teacher at a café nearby
• 14.00 Keep speaking English with your teacher while exploring world-famous Amsterdam museums, such as the Van Gogh, Rijks, Stedelijk and Maritime Museum.
• 17.00 Finish the day
Accommodations in Amsterdam
We believe clients should have complete flexibility in choosing and booking their travel arrangements. Amsterdam offers countless hotel and B&B options to choose from. However, we can provide you with suggestions. Just ask!
Keep speaking English with your trainer while touring world class museums in Amsterdam every afternoon!
Rijksmuseum (the National Museum of the Netherlands)
Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art
Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House) Museum
Het Scheepvaart National Maritime Museum
This business English course in Amsterdam is right for you if you–
• are at a A2+ to C2 level
• are coming alone or with your business colleagues
• want to combine professional training with a fantastic travel experience
• want to improve your Business English listening, speaking and writing
• want to easily speak business and social English, using natural phrases and idioms
• want to be competent, confident and competitive in English language business situations: discussions, presentations, meetings and sales
• want to feel more relaxed by thinking in English
• want to be more diplomatic and spontaneous in business meetings and presentations
• want to write more professionally and persuasively, with a solid understanding of grammar and English sentence structure
• want to improve your pronunciation with an international team of native English teachers
The tuition for a private 5-day immersion program is €3995. This fee includes
• tailor-made professional program with native-speaker trainer
• 3 study books and certificate of completion
• entrance to most museums and several cultural excursions during the week
• lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
• 40 hours of English language learning over 5 days, always with a native-English speaker teacher
• interactive mobile English app
• in-city public transport
Don’t hesitate to book this exciting immersion English course in Amsterdam!
Studying here is more affordable than either New York or London. And did you know that English is widely spoken in Amsterdam? The Dutch are rated number one globally in English as a Second Language (ESL), so you will get to practice all day. English immersion is easy in Amsterdam.
This 40-hour course runs year-round, Monday through Friday. You can book one, two or three weeks – for yourself of or your group.
Companies, please contact us to request a proposal. Or call +31 20 823 0569. We are in the central European time zone (CET).
Group discounts may apply. Combine business, education and culture in one great Amsterdam experience.
Brenda de Jong-Pauley, the English Center Director, welcomes you to Amsterdam. You're going to love our city!
|Level||Pre-intermediate to Advanced|
|Course||5 days immersion training|
|Trainer hours||40 hours: 20 in class, 20 city experience: lunch, museums, historical sites, shopping and more|
|City travel, lunch and beverages||Included|
|Course books||Three included|
|Interactive video training||Recommended, not included|
|Location||Heart of Amsterdam|
Maybe you’re also interested in: