Private 1:1 English Course
The English Center offers private, fully customized, intensive English courses and intensive business English courses in Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam. These personalized courses are suitable for learners at all levels, from A2 beginner to advanced, and are designed to improve your English quickly and efficiently.
Intensive business English courses at top Amsterdam locations (and Amstelveen & Westwijk)
This 100% customized training is taught at outstanding locations in Amsterdam – in the beautiful, artistic Museum Quarter close to the well known Vondelpark and Van Gogh Museum, at the historic Kromme Waal close to Amsterdam Centraal Station, and at the modern Solys Business Center in Amsterdam City South.
More great intensive Business English course locations in the Randstad
Choose full day or half day intensive Business English courses
- Full-day intensive English course (28 total hours, 7 hours a day), morning or afternoon. You can pick the four days of the week that work best for you, for example Monday-Thursday, or you can build your course around a weekend – begin on Thursday–Friday and finish on Monday–Tuesday. You can also choose to add additional weeks to your study program.
- Half-day intensive English course (16 total hours, 4 hours a day), morning or afternoon. You can pick the four days of the week that work best for you, for example Monday-Thursday, or you can build your course around a weekend – begin on Thursday–Friday and finish on Monday–Tuesday. You can also choose to add additional weeks to your study program.
Call us to discuss your English goals. Customized intensive private English courses in Amsterdam
Not sure about your English Level?
This course is for CEFR level speakers A1+ – C2 (beginner to advanced). Not sure of your level? Take our free English level test now. Want to talk more about your level and your goals? Get in touch with us. We are happy to speak with you and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges!
Will all the teachers be native speakers?
All our trainers are university-educated, native-speaker professionals who know how to challenge our clients. With friendly support and clear guidance, they will help you enjoy your training and achieve your English goals.
What happens in an intensive English course?
Our private intensive courses offer non-stop language training with a professional team of native-speaker teachers who help you with every aspect of the English language. Like a “language brain wash,” your mind starts working in English. Then when you leave the lesson, you can keep practicing your English with everyone you meet, because Amsterdamers speak great English! Some people say that English is the city’s second language. Finally, when you are ready to relax, you can use our video training program to watch and speak English videos. You will get instant feedback from the video program, so you will when you are sounding good!
What will you achieve in your intensive English course?
This course will help you develop the English skills that matter most to YOU. Your course will be fully customized for your English level and goals, but it will include some or all of these–
● Better English pronunciation
● Improved grammar and reduced errors
● Better sentence structure
● Bigger vocabulary and more idioms
● More fluent English conversation
● Better English writing
● More fluency, confidence and pleasure speaking English!
● Test Preparation for Success
In addition to the classroom private instruction, clients are encouraged to use our unique Learn English App video training program to extend their hours even further. Unlimited mobile video training (one month) and one textbook are typically added to this intensive English package.
More intensive course training options
In addition to the full day intensive English course – 28 hours – 7 hours per day, you can choose a half day intensive course – 16 hours – 4 hours per day. Pick four consecutive days: Monday–Thursday, Tuesday–Friday, or another combination that works best for you. You can also choose two segments with a weekend in between. Choose mornings or afternoons.
There is no VAT on language training.
Welcome to your private intensive English course!
|Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Course||4 half days|
|Classroom hours||16 hours (half day)|
|Total study hours||28 hours|
|Course book||To be determined, not included|
|Interactive video training||Recommended, not included|
|Location||Van Eeghenlaan 27 (Museum Quarter), Kromme Waal 9 (near Centraal Station), the Solys Business Center (Amsterdam City South), Den Haag and Rotterdam.|
Maybe you’re also interested in: