Customized In-Company Business English Courses for Your Team: Private & Group Training
The English Center of Amsterdam provides high quality, interactive, customized in-company business english courses for corporate clients. Intensive and weekly classes are led by top native-speaker Business English trainers from our Amsterdam based team.
|Level||A2 to C2|
|Trainer||native English speaker trainers from the UK, US, Canada and Australia|
|Schedule||to suit your team|
|Intensive, weekly, workshop; private and group courses||available|
|Course book / materials||TBD, often digital|
|Free level test||online|
|ECTSE Test of Spoken English||recommended|
|Interactive video training||recommended|
|Location||Live online or at your corporate location|
|Certificate of completion||included|
Is your corporate language English?
Do your colleagues need to speak English with international clients and colleagues? Do they need to be more accurate, persuasive, and confident in English?
Since 2009, we have been bringing smart, dynamic training to Dutch and international companies and organizations in the Netherlands, with a focus in Amsterdam, Den Haag, Amstelveen and Rotterdam. Our native speaker English trainers keep participants engaged and motivated with highly active, relevant classes.
We offer smart intensive and weekly in-company business English courses for individuals and groups, all fully customized to deliver the most value for your busy team – business English training the way you want it, never “one-size -fits-all” standardized courses.
Business English proficiency begins with top English Center trainers
Communication is an art, and teaching it requires a particular kind of professional talent. Your English Center trainer is a native English speaker from the US, UK, Australia or Canada, but she lives and works in the Netherlands. She has been chosen for a particular set of qualities, including academic qualifications, creativity, passion for teaching, flexibility, drive and, perhaps most importantly, social intelligence. That social emotional intelligence is what separates average teachers from the great ones, because teaching language is a deeply human experience.
A great review from our client, Turkstream
“We are extremely happy with the services of the English Center. We have organized in-company group courses for our new hires from Russia and Turkey. The teachers are wonderful, they are patient and able to adjust their teaching style to each participant of the group. Thanks to the professional support from the English Center our colleagues were able to improve from beginner to a (upper) intermediate level in one year time, moreover, our colleagues feel confident to speak and write freely.” ––12/2020, Lucy van der Vlist-Jansen, Senior HR business partner – Recruiter a.i. at South Stream Transport BV
Please see Google for our 5-star reviews.
Our corporate language training approach
- Preliminary assessment and learning plan/schedule based on conversations with HR/L&D
- Learner assessments via interview testing, level test, etc.
- Private or small group training with native-speaker teachers
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of training approach, groupings, focus, etc.
- End of course learner progress assessment (including ECTSE)
- Award of certificates of completion
- Recommendations for further training
Job specific in-house business English courses, live online or in person
- English for sales
- English for investment advisors
- English for financial professionals
- English for IT professionals
- English for realtors
- English for logistics
- English for energy companies
Skill specific, in-company business English courses/modules
- English for meetings and negotiations
- English pronunciation
- English grammar review, vocabulary and idiom
- Email English and report writing
- Telephone English & video conferencing
- Presentations, public speaking, business storytelling
- Diplomatic language and empathetic English
- Social business English (small talk)
- Interview skills
Get the business English training program that suits your company. Virtual or in-person courses that are 100% customized, dynamic and very interactive.
- Private 1:1 business English courses
- Small group business English training
- Intensive speed courses: private and group
- HITs: High Intensity Training (mini modules)
- Interactive Business English video training
A few business English corporate clients, past & present
- ABN AMRO
- Bloomville Learning Services
- McKinsey & Company
- Gemeente Amsterdam and Gemeente Amstelveen
- Van Gogh Museum
- Ahold Delhaize
Business English testing and assessment options
- Oxford Online Placement Test ©
- ECTSE English Center Test of Spoken English © (by appointment)
- MLIT Multi Level intake Test (free)
- English Center Business English Test © (free)
- Complete English Profile
- TOEIC by ETS
For more information about our in-company business English courses online or at your office in Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Den Haag and the Randstad, please call us +31 20 823 0569 or complete our “get a proposal” form at the top left of this page.
Like you, we believe in the value of your team and providing them the quality learning and development experiences that will facilitate their human and professional growth. We look forward to working with you and your company.