Small Group Course: INTRODUCTION to Business English
Are you ready to start speaking Business English at work?
Get started with Business English!
This B1 level course includes 18 very active classroom hours focusing on the four essential language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
You will practice–
- listening to and understanding spoken English
- reading business English texts to build vocabulary
- speaking skills for common business English conversations
- good pronunciation
- writing basic emails
- good use of tense
- asking questions
- agreeing and disagreeing
- diplomatic language
- idioms and phrasal verbs
This small group business English Course will meet in the heart of Amsterdam, with a native-speaker trainer.
BONUS! Get access to our fun and effective mobile homework app with thousands of easy business English videos. WATCH LEARN and SPEAK and get INSTANT feedback. Use the app as much as you want. You get UNLIMITED ACCESS to the app for the length of the course.
Not sure about your English Level?
This course is for CEFR Common European Frame of Reference B1 low intermediate level speakers Not sure of your level? Take our free English level test now. Want to talk more about your level? Get in touch with us. We are happy to speak with you and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges!
This Introduction to Business English Course is right for you if you–
- took our pre-intermediate course and you are ready to start studying business English
- speak low intermediate level English now
- need English at work
- have to speak better English in an upcoming job interview
- need to speak better English for your career
- do not have much confidence in your English
- want to be more relaxed when you speak English
Want to talk about this course? Call us now!
Upcoming Intro to Business English Course Amsterdam Dates & Times in 2019
19:00 – 21:15
September 19 – November 14 (Thur)
|Level||B1 – low Intermediate|
|Trainer||Native-speaker professional teacher|
|Course length||8 weeks|
|Day & time||Thursday, 19:00 to 21:15|
|Classroom hours||18 hours: (2 hours 15 minutes per class)|
|Total study hours||42|
|Interactive video training||✔|
|Location||De Boomsspijker, Recht Boomssloot 52, Amsterdam|