Small Group Business English Course in Rotterdam
Would you like to improve your business communications? Do you feel uncertain in business meetings? Do you want more confidence and flow when giving presentations? With a dynamic, small group Business English course in the newly remodeled Seven Fields building at Wijnhaven 36 in Rotterdam, you can take your business English speaking and writing to the next level.
Business English Communications Course
Can YOU effectively persuade, discuss, agree, disagree and tell your business story – in English? If the answer is “no,” let us boost your Business English with The English Center’s popular Small Group Business English Course at Seven Fields in Rotterdam – always with a talented, native-speaker trainer. And for powerful mobile homework, use our unique WATCH LEARN SPEAK video program.
Not sure about your Business English Level?
This course is for intermediate and higher level speakers –CEFR level B2 and above. Not sure of your level? Take our free English level test now. Or try our free business idioms quiz. Want to talk more about your level? Get in touch with us. We are happy to speak with you and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges!
Business English in Rotterdam Course Focus
If you are not as “smart” in English as you are in your native language, this highly interactive, social course in Rotterdam will support you in building the English communication skills you need to succeed. Our course includes:
• Lots of speaking practice (with corrections)
• Discussion: agreeing and disagreeing
• Vocabulary and idiom
• Writing English emails
• English presentations
• Pronunciation correction
• Grammar for business review
• Diplomatic Language
• Readings from the Harvard Business Review, Economist and New York Times
This Business English Course in Rotterdam is right for you if you sometimes–
• Get confused in complex Business English conversations
• Get tired when you have to speak English a lot
• Cannot find the words you are looking for
• Feel nervous when you are in an English business meeting
• Let other people lead the conversation
• Have trouble saying “no” in English
• Translate everything in your head
• Worry that you will have to make small talk
• Aren’t sure about if you are being too direct – or too passive!
• Have to edit your English emails a lot to get them right
• Think that your vocabulary and idiom is limited
• In general, you feel frustrated that you cannot be your best in English!
What will you take away from this business English course?
• More self-confidence overall
• Better performance in meetings and presentations
• Greater ease of speaking (less tiredness)
• More accurate grammar
• Better “powers of persuasion”
• Improved social business English (small talk)
• Less mental translation
• Faster, clearer and more accurate emails with less Google translation
• Better use of register – formality, directness & diplomatic language
• More fluency (flow) when speaking
• Broader business English vocabulary and idiom
Want to talk about this course? Call us now!
Upcoming Intermediate Business English Courses in Rotterdam 2019
Feb 26 (Tue) No class on national holidays
More dates TBA
Do you prefer a customized, private Business English course? Contact us about a private English course in Rotterdam starting ASAP.
|Level||B2 and higher – upper intermediate and above|
|Trainer||Native-speaker professional teacher|
|Course length||8 weeks|
|Day & time||Tuesdays 19:00–21:00|
|Classroom hours||2 hours per week, 16 total|
|Total study hours||37|
|Interactive video training||✔|
|Location||Seven Fields, Wijnhaven 36 in Rotterdam|