Meet in a small Zoom group with a talented native-speaker Business English teacher.
Online Business English Course. Contact us to learn more about this Intermediate Business English Course or to arrange a FREE consultation Do you have questions? Call +31 20 823 0569. We are happy to speak with you in English or Dutch.
This online Business English communication course is for CEFR B2 intermediate level. Not sure of your English level? Take our FREE English Test now.
We will send you personalized course suggestions based on your score. Or try our free Business English Test of Idiom.
This weekly, evening course meets in the heart of Amsterdam the course is on Tuesday from 19:00 to 21:00, 2 hours per week.
There is nothing more important for business than communication! English is the global language for business, and everyone is speaking it, right?
Do you want to effectively persuade, discuss, agree, disagree and tell your business story – in English? If the answer is “yes,” let us boost your Business English with The English Center’s popular Small Group Business English Course, normally in the heart of Amsterdam, now Live Online – always with a talented, native-speaker trainer. And for powerful mobile homework, use our unique WATCH LEARN SPEAK video program.
Not sure about the best Business English course for you? Would you like to have a free consultation?
Get in touch with us. A native-speaker business English teacher will meet with you (online). She can give you a sample mini lesson and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges. Would you like to get a preview at the kind of smart business English reading resources we prefer? Go to the Harvard Business Review.
Intermediate Business English Course Focus.
If you are not as “smart” in English as you are in your native language, this highly interactive, social course will support you in building the English communication skills you need to succeed. Our course includes:
• Lots of speaking practice (with corrections)
• Discussion: agreeing and disagreeing
• Vocabulary and idiom
• Writing English emails
• English presentations
• Pronunciation correction
• Grammar for business review
• Diplomatic Language
• Readings from the Harvard Business Review, Economist and New York Times
This Business English Course is right for you if you sometimes –
• Get confused in complex Business English conversations
• Get tired when you have to speak English a lot
• Cannot find the words you are looking for
• Feel nervous when you are in an English business meeting
• Let other people lead the conversation
• Have trouble saying “no” in English
• Translate everything in your head
• Worry that you will have to make small talk
• Aren’t sure about if you are being too direct – or too passive!
• Have to edit your English emails a lot to get them right
• Think that your vocabulary and idiom is limited
• In general, you feel frustrated that you cannot be your best in English!
What will you take away from this business English course?
• More self-confidence overall
• Better performance in meetings and presentations
• Greater ease of speaking (less tiredness)
• More accurate grammar
• Better “powers of persuasion”
• Improved social business English (small talk)
• Less mental translation
• Faster, clearer and more accurate emails with less Google translation
• Better use of register – formality, directness & diplomatic language
• More fluency (flow) when speaking
• Broader business English vocabulary and idiom
Still have questions? We are happy to speak with you! Call +31 20 823 0569.
Intermediate Business English Course Amsterdam Dates 2020–2021
October 20 – December 8. Live Online.
Tuesday January 5 – March 2. (No lesson Feb. 23) Live Online.
Tuesday March 9 – April 27. Live Online.
Tuesday May 11 – June 29. Live Online.
|Level||B2 and higher – upper intermediate and above|
|Trainer||Native-speaker professional teacher|
|Course length||8 weeks|
|Day & time||Tuesdays, 19:00–21:00|
|Classroom hours||2 hours per week, 16 total|
|Total study hours||37|
|Interactive video training||✔|
Maybe you’re also interested in Intro to Business English, which is one level lower.